Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wedding Ring Breaks Again, But Our Love Is Eternal :)

I just got my rings fixed at the local mall's jewelry store for the fifth time this year--I had asked the repairman to put more gold on my band and he had. This time it broke in between two of my diamonds. I love my rings. I have from the very first moment in the Salt Lake Temple 35 years ago when Robert placed them on my finger. Now the problem is will my husband buy me new rings which I really do not want or reset my diamonds? I am so disappointed. I know rings are only material--but it is the symbol of our eternal union--and I am so sad that they seem to be unrepairable. HOWEVER--HOW GRATEFUL I AM THAT OUR MARRIAGE IS STRONG AND GIVES MY HEART SO MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD!
I got Grandpa McKneely home today from the hospital. I feel so tired which is difficult to understand when all I have been doing for two days is sitting in the hospital. I think that when you are worried and watching over someone--it tires you a lot. Anyhow I feel like I have run a marathon. Thank you for all of your calls and prayers in his behalf.
Please hold to the iron rod. In this there is safety for us all.
All My Love,
Mama/Mema

3 comments:

Ally said...

I hope it stays fixed this time. I hope Grandpa is doing better today. I love you!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

I would just set the diamonds in a new ring. Glad grandpa is home. :)

The Bright Family said...

new ring!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...