Friday, September 26, 2008

I Slept like a Baby! :)

Dear Family and Friends,
Robert left for Arkansas the first of this week, and yesterday he got to come home one day earlier than planned. :) The last several nights I would close all of our windows before it got dark and lock all the doors and take my purse and go into our bedroom and lock the french doors there. I never relax when my husband is out of town, but last night I slept like a baby! I felt totally protected and safe. Night before last our grandson Bradley suggested that I get a stuffed animal and hug it and pretend it was Papa, so that I would not be afraid. :)
I LOVE Senator McCain. He is never status quo. He is always shaking up the political world. I love it! It makes things exciting and tense. I do not always agree with his political view, but you know what you are getting in him--a person who has suffered and endured much for his country. I do not doubt in any way that he loves America and I trust his gut impressions in dealing with those who might threaten or terrorize its citizens abroad or at home. Will there be a Presidential Debate tonight? Who knows? I can hardly wait to see what happens as the day progresses!
Amber--I am going to try to answer your one word answer questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your Mother? Teacher
5. Your Father? Builder
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Zip
8. Your dream/goal: Skinny :)
9. The room you are in: Computer
10. Your hobby: Helping
11. Your fear? Struggling
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mission
13. Where were you last night? Book (Club)
14. What you are not? Dancer
15. One of your wish-list items? Reunion
16. Where you grew up? Nacogdoches
17. The last thing you did? Breakfast
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? four
20. Your pet? four
21. Your computer: emachines
22. Your mood: happy
23. Missing someone: Grandkiddos
24. Your car: Kia
25. Something you are not wearing? watch
26. Favorite store? WALMART :)
27. Your summer? Grandkiddos :)
28. Love Someone? Many
29. Your favorite color: Purple
30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? awhile

Not awarding answers, but fun to try! Hope you all are having a good day and are well and safe.
Love,
Mama/Memaw/Marsha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...