Friday, October 2, 2009

A Family Affair!

The subflooring was laid today. It has three layers! There will be wooden floors on top of this! L to R: Bradley McKneely, Billy McKneely, and Grandpa McKneely
L to R: Robert, Grandpa McKneely and Bradley


Doesn't it look a lot bigger???? :) Tonight after everything was picked up and everyone had left--I just stood on it and tried to visualize what our new space will look like and where I am going to put everything!!! :)









My brother Len McKneely :)



Bradley--he is a good daddy!






Billy--he is a really hard worker. :) and Cody (Bradley's son)


You all let me know what you think and I will try and keep posting pictures as we go along. I love you all so much and I need to hear from you at least a few times each week. I love you all with all my heart.
Love,
Mama, Memaw, or Marsha







3 comments:

The Bright Family said...

coming along . . . it looks BIG!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Thanks Amber Do! I wish I could visit with you. Hungry to see you Sweetheart. I know you are busy with kiddos and school. Know that I love you. :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Looks good. Bradley and Billy look a lot different than the last time I saw them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...