Saturday, October 17, 2009

We Danced on Our Porch Last Night! :)

Our future front door entrance with a covered porch :) Daddy and I danced here on our porch last night under the stars! :)
On the right side you can see where they had to interlock the new with the old homestead on the roof line. Grandpa McKneely has talked us into pulling off all of the old vinyl siding on this side of the homestead and put the hardy plank board which is made of cement. At the top of the roof line Len found a mice nest in the vinyl siding. It gave me the "hebe-shebees"!!!! :O


This morning they are working on the left side roof line.


I think our "NEW" homestead looks like an ole farmhouse . I LOVE the way it is beginning to look like! Yesterday we were in Harry's Lumber Company and a woman overheard my address--and she said: "Is that your house on the Old Lufkin Road? I pass by every day and see the progress. I love what you are doing!" She made us feel so good. :)







2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

I thought it was the heebie jeebies.... heehehhee :) Looks awesome!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Thanks Gin!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...