Friday, July 31, 2009

Goofy Stalker Questions :)

Thanks Amber, Abby, and Ginger! I learned some stuff about you three. :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? about 6:00 AM
2. How do you like your steak? I don't care for steak--but if I had to eat one it would need to be WELL DONE.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I saw a real tear jerker with Ab--I think it was "My Sister's Keeper". Before that one I went to see "Taken" with my hubby. :)
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? Presently "So You Think You Can Dance"--but I also like most of the programs on HGTV especially the ones where people are looking for a new home!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Presently right where I am--but I have always had a dream of taking Alpheaus and Carla up on taking the land in Kelsey right across from their home and retiring there. My husband and children's ancestors settled that Mormon settlement--lots of rich family history. Plus Alpheaus makes Robert laugh-it would be a hoot! :)
6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing as of yet--but you can bet it will be a bowl of HEB Raisin Bran with strawberries as soon as I get up from the computer. :)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? My family would say "Rabbit Food"! I enjoy Mexian food.
8. What foods do you dislike? When I was little I hated cooked spinach and eggplant. I can remember in first grade--we had to show our tray to our teacher with everything eaten before we could leave the cafeteria--we had spinach that day and so I put it in my mouth--got my tray approved and rushed outside and spit the Spinach in the garbage can. I can still remember that awful taste in my mouth! Now I like fresh Spinach salads--but eggplant is still a dish I do not eat.
9. Favorite place to eat: Clear Springs, Posadas, Cracker Barrel
10. Favorite Dressing: Light Honey Mustard :)
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Kia Sedona :) Mama like daughter! (GIN)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Those with tags that say "MEDIUM SIZE"--for the first time in my life--I am getting where at times I do NOT have to wear "LARGE"! :)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would like to see the "Sacred Grove" and "Hill Cumorah" and more of the grave sites of my ancestors. :)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? One half full
15. Where would you like to retire? Look at # 5.
16. Favorite time of day? I like being with Robert every morning saying our morning prayer, and reading from THE BOOK OF MORMON and that time we have together to begin each day--when we were dating--I promised him that I would get up every morning and cook him breakfast--I have been pretty faithful in striving to keep this promise going on 36 1/2 years!
17. Where were you born? Beaumont, Jefferson, Texas--a pure TEXAN through and through!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Use to LOVE to watch ice skating with Michelle--but not much into other sports--except for this summer--I watched two movies about cheerleading with granddaughter Kelsey who will be cheering her high school on as a varsity cheerleader this year! Way to go Kelsey! Kelsey definitely says Cheerleading IS a SPORT!
19. Who do you think will not tag you back--Leigh.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? ????
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? ?????
22. bird watcher? This past spring and summer I have been striving to see if blue birds built their nests in our new blue bird houses--one family chose our blue bird house in the front yard!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? When I have taught early morning seminary--I have become a Morning person, but normally I like staying up late after everyone has gone to bed and I can do my own thing--:)
24. Do you have any pets? A very old kitty cat named Spicey (she should be almost 19 years old) and two grouchy female birds--"Burglar Girl"--a beautiful Cockatil--she likes to get out of her cage and perch herself either on my head or shoulder--she is named as such because whenever Robert drives in the driveway--she starts squaking loudly! Our other bird we adopted from Bowie grandkiddos--"Cowgirl"--a green parakete who wants to be a Mama so bad--she lays eggs like no other bird we know! I would love to have a toy chihuahua again one day. :)
25. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? I guess my on-going best news is I am really striving to be more healthy. June and July I have maintained the weight I have been losing--and now I am back to dieting mode--determined to loose 10 or more pounds and lower my cholesterol even more. Most people say they can tell I have lost weight in my face--hopefully my tummy will disappear sooner or later. :)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? That is easy--I always wanted to be a Mother. Thank you Robert for making my dreams come true. :)
27. What is your best childhood memory? Being with my Grandma McKneely--and the day she saved my life by pulling me out of the water by my pony tail--had some great times with my other Grandma (Sykes)--the day I swallowed some rocks in my little tea cup and I ran to her so frightened--she gave me a piece of bread and told me to eat it and then go potty. :)
28. Are you a cat or dog person? A Chihuahua person :)
29. Are you married? Happily and eternally
30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS
31. been in a car accident? A few fender benders, but thankfully nothing really bad
32. Any pet peeves? I hate fussing. :(

3 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

I don't know how you learned so much about me. I didn't do this. You are going crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest person ever! :)

I love you!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Sorry--Abby--I thought you answered these questions several weeks ago--maybe it was Ally--someone did besides Amber and Gin. Okay Meg and Abby you are tagged. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...