Dear Family and Friends,
Monday night Robert and I returned home from Alabama to find no phone messages and a very quiet house--all grandkiddos have returned home. :(
Harrison called Tuesday night to make sure we got home safely. Kelsey--thank you for my "new" running tennis shoes--I wore them today as I jogged around inside the house since it was raining outside. They felt really good to my feet!
Leigh--thank you for all the new shirts!
I even put up my feet today and read a novel that Meg let me borrow called "Adam"--a sequel to "Charlie" and "Sam".
I am looking forward on August 8th going up to northern Arkansas to be with Ginger and Clay and their sweet family as we prepare for our next little grandson joining our family.
Today Dad/Papa must have had a slow day at work--he googled my name and came home with a stack of print outs of all the stuff he found on me! :) I love my crazy man. He is good to me and takes care of me and of our family. There is nothing more important to us than our family and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please do what is right in your lives. Don't put off doing those things you have been taught--keep your homes safe from the world. Put the Savior as your top priority and the right doors will open for you. Again--this mama or this mema loves you each with all her heart.
All My Love,
Mama/ Memaw :)
No comments:
Post a Comment