Dear Family--I am really lonesome for all of you tonight. I just took a pumpkin pie out of the oven. I bought a smoked turkey for tomorrow. Josh is eating at his Bishop's house, and Meg is spending tomorrow afternoon with cousin Brandon Ault. Abby and Grandpa McKneely will be joining Dad and Me here at the homestead. Amber and Josh B. have invited a family who has no extended family over to eat with them. Leigh said after she works in the morning they all will be at home. Gin said she and Clay and their bunch will be at home. Ally and Mike and their little ones are at Mike's Dad's house for Thanksgiving.
TODAY AMBER DO TURNED 32! She was born the day after Thanksgiving way back then in 1976. :) Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Hope you got your birthday card today.
This morning I met with Carolyn the Jeweler at Laura Simpson's Salon. She showed me four different designs for my "new" wedding rings. I chose the sturdiest one with the wider bands. My wedding band will have ooooo diamonds and my engagement ring will have oOo--the larger diamond in the middle and two smaller ones either side of it--so it will look sort of like this:
oOo
ooooo
(except it will be centered. :)
They will be ready in two weeks. I am excited. It feels very strange not wearing my rings right now.
Well Kiddos--whereever you are--just know that your Mama is thinking about you right now. I love you all with all my heart. I am thankful Heavenly Father sent you to me.
Love,
Mama
5 comments:
I love you. And I miss you way more than you could ever miss me! :)
I want to be home for Thanksgiving, I have to eat at a home where they don't use sugar for the second year in a row! I love you.
We miss you, too! Only a couple more weeks till we see you! :)
no birthday card :( I'm sure it will come soon. We are missing you too, but excited to know we will be seeing ya'll soon in Dallas!! :)
I love and miss you too! See you soon!
Post a Comment