Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mema/Mama is now on the BLOG!!!!!! :)

With Ally's help I am on the BLOG!!!!! I feel all technical advanced this morning. :)
I am enjoying having Ally here today. Daddy is on the coastline of Georgia somewhere this week. Whenever he is gone--I sometimes get a little frightened at night because it always seems like the back light comes on when he is gone. . . and about 1:00 AM the outside light came on several times, but we could not seen anything outside the window. So we made it through the night safely. :)
Tonight we are having our Relief Society Celebration with a dinner and talent sharing program and displays--anyhow I am suppose to be reading an original poem which has not even been written. It is hard to feel creative wtih little ones needing your attention. :) I am so thankful that Eanna and Bradley have been safe while in our care this past week. They were so excited to see their Mommy last night.
I will try to keep you all updated with my and Daddy's lives.
Love,
Mama/Mema

4 comments:

The Bright Family said...

WOOOOOO!! Glad you have a blog now!! I love you.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Like your blog!!! :)

The Bright Family said...

hey take your blog off the 'invited readers only' that's a hassle :)

The Bright Family said...

Gee, what chicken.
Josh B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...