Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Winston Thornton the First :) and Best Friends

Newest granddog to the Family: Winston Thornton I. :)I got to babysit Winston today while Abby and Meg went out to lunch.
Isn't he adorable? That's a face you have to love!

Winston is just a little over a month old and he is very tiny, but
favors his daddy, Sampson, wouldn't you agreee?????

Best Friends for over 30 years!!!! Yesterday Karen Rushton,
Nancy Moore and I went out for a Mexican lunch and just enjoyed
being together. We decided to try and make it a monthly habit.
Our conversation has changed over the years from talking about
having babies and raising our families to retirement, wills, and taking
care of elderly parents and our health. :)










2 comments:

Angela said...

I know that clock. :) Brandon loves it! hehe Yay for good friends!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Cute puppy! Like your new blog look! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...