Grandpa McKneely saws up two big limbs that fell from a sweet gum tree into the Old Lufkin Road a few days ago--when it is hot and trees do not get any water, their limbs can suddenly fall down. Robert had called the City about cutting this tree down because it is leaning more and more acorss the road.
This is a picture of the tree leaning across the Old Lufkin Road.

Daddy says these glasses look like Sarah Palin's glasses!

Anyways Mema can SEE BETTER now. It had been four years since I last went to the eye doctor, so it was about time for me to go. :)
Daddy says these glasses look like Sarah Palin's glasses!
Anyways Mema can SEE BETTER now. It had been four years since I last went to the eye doctor, so it was about time for me to go. :)
Mama/ Mema
1 comment:
That reminds me I need to make an eye appointment, too! Love your glasses. :)
Post a Comment