Sunday, June 21, 2009

It is after midnight and I should be in bed--but just wanted to write a few lines. It has been a very good last few days! Karston, Cami, Papa, and I left Thursday afternoon to head toward Josh's in Florence, Alabama. In Alabama we picked up Kelsey, Harrison, and Mr. Hunter and enjoyed being with Josh for a couple of days. Saturday we headed back for Texas--12 hours in the Memaw Van! Karston, Cami, and Hunter were in the far back. They actually made a wall of covers and pillows so that they had a special hide out! We were getting a little sick of being in the van for so long--but we made some fun memories.
Today we had a great lunch--Abby came over and made lasagna and I made a roast--so everybody could have a choice. Grandpa McKneely came and ate with us. We watched videos that the kiddos and grandkiddos have made over the years-- We especially laughed so much over the video where Josh was a foreign exchange student with a very big bottom!! Then Abby was the Producer and camera woman and they all made the best video--I cried and laughed through it. :) Hunter and Karston were two missionaries. Cami was a crazy ole grandmother and Kelsey was a hip teenager and Harrison was a nerd who accepted the Book of Mormon and in turn converted the ole Grandmother and the hip teen rocker!
"This family has talent!" declared Robert Ault!
We love you all. Hope all of you Dads have had a great day. I am so grateful for my good husband.
Love,
Mama/Memaw

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...