Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF

Dear Family and Friends,
I have had a long, stressful, and busy week! I am grateful it is Friday and pay day and all I have to do today is pay bills and stay home. I may even go out and mow for Robert. On the riding mower--you are in your own world with no phones ringing and no one to interrrupt your thinking. :)
The greatest high light of this week--was seeing the first photo of Grandbaby #14--except I thought her bum was her head at first--anyhow it still made me stop and marvel at a new life that will be joining our family in the Fall. We have two grandbabies on the way. #13 is expecting to make HIS arrival in late Summer. I LOVE BEING A MEMAW! There is nothing more satisfying and joyful--especially when those grandbabies no matter what age give you lovin's! :)
Another exciting moment was last night when Josh called to tell us that Elder and Sister Olsen (one of our dear missionary couples in our Alabama Grove Hill Branch) were visiting the Stockmans. We made a phone call to them and had such a good visit over the phone. Then they called us back to talk some more. Josh is going to drive down from Florence to visit with them this weekend. It has been 10 years since we have seen them. I cannot believe that much time has passed. We tried to talk them into stopping by in TEXAS on the way home--but it is too much off their planned trip back home.
I hope each of you have a good weekend. I love you and think about you often.
Love,
Mama/Memaw/ Marsha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...