Papa and Cailey early Monday morning--Cailey was NOT ready for School!

Playing FORT was so much FUN!

Mema almost could NOT climb into the hideout!

Rylan and Cara are in Jail! Oh No!

Cara in her matching dress with "Bunnie" :)

Cara Boo is wearing Memaw's shoes!
Ginger and Clay with their kiddos at Cailey's baptism
Cailey with her Grandparents!
Zach and Ginger

Cailey with her #8 Birthday cake with Cara, Zach and Rylan

Marsha and Felix Bowie and Jeff and Robert and I all got to be with Cailey for her 8th birthday party and baptism. We had so much fun. Cailey got up all by herself and went upon the stand and bore her testimony on Sunday afternoon. We were so proud of her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAILEY BEAR!!
3 comments:
Hi Marsha,
I love looking at the pictures you share! :)
It's been a while since I've seen Brother and Sister Bowie. They came back to the Winnie Branch shortly after Clay and Ginger moved away. They are extra special people.
I'm not sure if Clay and Ginger know this or not? But the Winnie Branch was dissolved almost two years ago. Those living in the Winnie area now attend church at Port Arthur. And we attend The Beaumont Ward. I do miss the Winnie Branch! But ... so many families moved away.
Take care ... and keep sharing!
Love, Thereasa
Oh ... and I've connected with Martha! That is so neat! :)
Thereasa--did Vee get married? I was at a Stake R.S. Meeting last night and someone mentioned that Vee had gotten married.
I miss you and wish you and Pam were nearer to me! Love you. M.
Yes ... Vee was married last Saturday. She and her husband are living in Quitman (sp?).
It would be great to live close to each other!
Love, Thereasa
Post a Comment