Monday, February 23, 2009

M A K E O V E R!! :)

I used my mauve sheers in the dinning room. :)
Sweet Amber Do and Ally Kay came this past weekend to get their little ones and ended up helping me do a make-over on our living room. This is a BEFORE picture. Everything painted white. Another BEFORE Shot!


This is AFTER shot. :)
This is an inspiration from Ginger. The mirror frame is a door off of the Bowie Entertainment Center! Gin and Clay have an exact mirror and frame upon their mantle. :) Thank you Ginger for your sharing your cabinet door and idea. :)Another AFTER shot. . .everything seems to POP out!


Amber was the expert roller painter and Ally was the detailer expert--I had paint all over me--but the girls asked me: "What exactly did you paint Mama?" :)

4 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

looks great :)

Angela said...

Your house looks amazing!! I love the color!! Again, thank you SO much for last night!! LOVE YOU!

Josh said...

Wow, amazing, terrific, looks like a new house, hope you didn't get too high with the paint fumes.

The Bright Family said...

I think we did a good job. I like the mirror too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...