Today we went on a road ralley of SERVICE! What fun times! Harry, Kels, and Hunter took turns drawing different acts of service that we had to do together including putting a pass-a-long card in a magazine in the hospital lobby for some non-member to find and perhaps plant a seed. The kiddos sang "Gitchy Gitchy Goo--I Love You!" to some strangers to make them smile. We sent a care package to Aunt Megan. We visited a widow lady who is 99 years old and we made cards for Grandpa Mckneely and Papa and gave them some candy bars. Each of the kiddos fed an Omalley cat this morning. We drew names and did a 1 $ gift exchange. We did a smiley face attack on Abby's car. It was the most fun activity the kiddos exclaimed! :)
I love Harrison with all my heart. He has a very deep understanding of the gospel plan and has a deep desire to become a missionary. Harrison today chose to buy a present for everyone instead of just for the name he had drawn. He is very creative with Lincoln Logs. He is mowing with Papa this summer.
I love sweet Kelsey Marie. I have especially enjoyed our signing class we are taking each evening with Katrina Nicholas. Kelsey has picked it up so quickly. Kelsey is taller than me this year. We are both trying to read books. I love teasing Kelsey. :)
Hunter is growing up way fast. He does not like to be called a baby any more. He is our happiest grandchild. He has a very tender heart. He gives me big hugs. I love Mr. Hunter.
We are blessed with very choice grandchildren. They bring joy and excitement into our lives.
Love, Mama/ Memaw
1 comment:
Sounds like fun times!!!
Post a Comment