









We are having a blast!!!! The heat is hard for Kelsey, Harrison, and Hunter, but that does not slow them down. Tonight we had a hot dog roast and played softball. Kelsey, Hunter, and Papa were on one team and Poor Harrison lucked out with Mema!!!!! :) Kelsey was at bat and I was pitching the ball--Kelsey was throwing the ball back to me and I put my hands across my face and closed my eyes and got bonged in the head! Anyhow we continued the game and had a really good time.
Last night Kelsey and I had a girls' night out with Abby. We went to eat and were planning to go to a play, but when we got there it was all sold out--so we ended up going bowling. I was trying to select a ball and the ball shelf went around a corner--I did not see that there were two steps downward and down I went right on my bottom. I was very embarrassed and popped right back up. A young couple were on the other side of the ball shelf and asked me: "Are you okay?" How embarrassing!
Today we made a video titled: "Indiana Kelsey"! It was so much fun. I was the bad guy! :)
Hope you have enjoyed the above pictures of this last week. Kelsey loves Burglar Girl and Harrison had to catch some fish and then cook them and then eat them for a Scouting Merit Badge. Hunter likes to play softball with Papa. It has been a fun week. :)
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. Sorry you got bonked in the head & fell down bowling. You really need to be more careful! :)
Post a Comment