Monday, April 7, 2008

I tag all of you girls!!!!!!!!

Sister Tanner in general conference gave a talk on the things that she delighted in. Complete the following statement with 20 different things:
I delight in _____________________. :)
Here I go:
(not in order of most value! :) )
1. I delight in having my grandchildren come and visit me and Papa.
2. I delight in feeling safe with the love of my life.
3. I delight in receiving emails or messages or letters from my grandchildren. :)
4. I delight in hearing my children walk in truth and light.
5. I delight riding in the yellow wagon with grandbabies and Papa driving the lawn mower.
6. I delight in giving Kelsey her first driving lesson and holding on for dear life. :)
7. I delight in walking and having a healthy body.
8. I delight in hearing my children bear testimonies or sharing experiences about receiving personal revelation.
9. I delight in writing poems that rhyme and touch others with emotion.
10. I delight in serving the Lord in Relief Society.
11. I delight in walking down the beach and picking up sea shells.
12. I delight in going into the temple and feeling the Spirit so strongly.
13. I delight in having children and becoming a mother and being sealed to Robert and having our family for all time and eternity--this is my most important goal.
14. I delight watching my own daughters becoming mothers and teaching their little ones.
15. I delight in seeing the tender side of the man I love especially when he is expressing his love for his family.
16. I delight in teaching and bearing testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
17. I delight in eating Raisin Bran with a spoonful of peanut butter. M-M-M!!! :)
18. I delight in having Grandmother Ault, my mama, my Grandma Sykes, and Grandma McKneely in my life. These are the women who have most touched my life.
19. I delight in being with friends--with Church friends Karen Rushton , Donna Proctor, Cindy Midgley, Debbie Deyton,and Nancy Moore and even with my high school friends in the "Lunch Bunch".
20. I delight in being a daughter of God and knowing of my eternal worth and potential. I love being a nurterer and having the opportunity and trust to teach my children and grandchildren about our Heavenly Father and His Son.
OKAY Girls--what do you most delight in????? I am waiting anxiously. :) I love you all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...