Families are Forever
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The curtains look good, but I think it looked good before too. :)
I'm a less is more type of person...so I'd probably not have curtains. They do look nice...did you have curtains up before? I can't remember.
I just put them up this weekend--it looks better in the pictures than real life. I wish you all could come and help me. :( Thanks for your comments.Ally??? Leigh??? Meg??
I think they need a little fluffing..I can't wait to see them in real life.:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The curtains look good, but I think it looked good before too. :)
I'm a less is more type of person...so I'd probably not have curtains. They do look nice...did you have curtains up before? I can't remember.
I just put them up this weekend--it looks better in the pictures than real life. I wish you all could come and help me. :( Thanks for your comments.
Ally??? Leigh??? Meg??
I think they need a little fluffing..I can't wait to see them in real life.:)
Post a Comment