Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Faucet, Cabinet Knobs, and Paint :)

This is a Scentsy plug in light that Ginger gave to me for Christmas--it makes our kitchen smell so good. Thank you Gin. :)Here is my new faucet that Dad gave me for my birthday this morning. I love it. :)

After Dad put in the new faucet--my gold cabinet knobs did not match--so I used my birthday money and went and bought 18 new knobs.

When I started to put on the new knobs--the paint on the cabinets looked really bad--so I painted all the cabinets to boot! :) Doesn't our homestead kitchen look good?

Dad and I went and cleaned the Church tonight with four other ward families. We worked well together. Dad suggested at the end of January our assigned month to clean--that we should invite the four families over for a dinner! :)

Dad and I are going to go over to Many in the morning and attend their Stake Conference broadcast and then eat lunch with Bro. and Sis. Foster.
Thank you for all the birthday visits and gifts, family chorus groups, cards and for your love. It has been a very wonderful birthday for me today.
All My Love,
Mama





3 comments:

Ally said...

It looks sooo good! I wish I could've been there to help! I love you! Happy Birthday!:)

The Bright Family said...

looking good! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

LOVE IT!!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...