Tuesday, May 18, 2010

McKneely Hill Is In Bloom :)

Sweet Morgan--only 8 more days of taking care of Morgan--one of the sweetest jobs I have ever had! :) To the best of my knowledge Spicy is 19 going on 20 years. Gin was 16 when we got Sugar and the following year we got Spicy. Gin will be 36 this year--36-17=19 years that this sweet kitty has been with us with all of our moves! She has been in the dryer, the car motor twice and fell from our high deck in Thomasville, Alabama, but she has survived! Lately we have noticed that she has lost most of her hearing. She likes to lay under the van on the cool cement now that it is warming up--so I have to kneel down and clap my hands and make a lot of noice to get her to move away from the van when I am leaving. I have almost ran over her twice recently, so I will check from now on. She does not hear the van motor.


This is watermelon or canteploupe--I planted both and this is the only surviving plant in this section of the Ault garden.

This is lettuce that I transplaned from Grandpa McKneely's garden!


Here are our 26 tomato plants. We planted some seeds from green tomatoes and we have cherry tomatoes and Big Boys??!! We have some blooms, but I have not seen any tomatoes as of yet.


Rylan!!! Here are my sunflowers coming up fron YOUR SEEDS!!!!!! :)




Onions seeding out and row of green long neck squash



Closer up shot of squash






A flower from Amber's planting in preparation Abby and Chris' Wedding back in March! :)

My humming bird feeder and ferns on the front porch with wind chimes

Eight more days of babysitting and then Memaw and Papa are going to Amber's and try to find Aunt Brenda there one more time.
Then I will have one week of no babies or children--
June 4th we are going to Ally's and to the temple on June 5th to celebrate our 37th Wedding Anniversary and Daddy's 60th birthday! :) Ally and the kiddos will come home with us on Sunday. Monday, June 7th we will go to Panchos in Humble and meet Amber and Josh and get their three kiddos and come back to Mema and Papa's house. Tuesday we may go to the Safari and on Wed. June 9th Ally and her kiddos will return home and on Friday Memaw will take Camey, Karston, and Kayden to meet Grandpa Bright in Woodville.
Sat. June 12th Mema will leave with Papa for Boy Scout Camp up in Arkansas where Gin will get Mema and take her home with her for the week.
That is only the beginning of the summer--and I am already tired, but very excited and happy to make new memories! :) Papa is attending Scout Camp with Harrison the last week in July at Camp Daniel Boone and I will spend the week with Leigh and Michael and family. We hope Harrison and Hunter will get to come this summer--Kelsey has a job for the summer--she is growing up! We love you all so very much. Mema and Papa














































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...