Friday, February 12, 2010

Four Plus Inches of the White Stuff :)

Our front yard!
Len and Nan's house
You can barely see Grandpa McKneely's house!


The big tree out front that we use to have a tire swing when I was young. :)


Our homestead--Dad made a big fire in the fireplace before he left for work. He made it safely to Lufkin this morning. :)



I measure the snow on our deck railing--4 plus inches and it is still snowing some. :)







The tree house looks like a winter wonderland!




The van is all covered up.








Our side yard.







This is where Abby and Chris will exchange their wedding vows in about five weeks. :)



School is out and I am planning to remain home and work on bouquets and flowers for the upcoming Thornton Wedding! :) Please stay inside and remain warm unless you live along the beach! :) Love you all, Mama/Mema








2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

Josh is planning on windsurfing this weekend! :)

Josh said...

It might be a winter wedding. Those photos are really beautiful. You should frame one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...