Thursday, November 5, 2009

Updates

Here are a few pictures of our finished sunroom. I am still cleaning the house today from saw dust. Ally-I put up that white scarf you gave me on the last two windows--I may do that to all of the windows and just keep them open. I change my mind a lot. :) This is facing Uncle Len's house.
This is facing the driveway. My church bench will go inbetween the two french doors. :) I sanded the bench yesterday and Bradley and Billy have sprayed two coats of new stain and varnish on it--it looks so good.

Here you are looking into the living room from the dinning room at the love seat, dad's chair, and the doorway into the sunroom and the doorway to the front porch.

Here you can see the big sofa and dad's chair. It was not easy arranging the furniture with the new french doors in place.


Here is Uncle Len painting outside. Looking into the sunroom from the living room.



Dear Family,

Harrison is having surgery at 3:00 PM this afternoon. Please say a prayer for him.





Harrison--we love you so much.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
You are a mighty special young man.
All Our Love,
Mema and Papa













2 comments:

Ally said...

It looks soooo good! I am excited for you! I can't to be able to come see it.:) love you!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Looks wonderful. How did Harrison's surgery go???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...