In the most recent Readers' Digest--this question was asked. Many people replied with poetic, rueful, or even hilarious 6 word lines. Rueful means having regret or disappointment.
Below are a few of the Readers' Digest responses:
"He e-mailed again, and I deleted."
"My heart is my strongest muscle."
"He's Velcro, I'm Teflon. . . love endures!"
"We belly laugh every single day!"
"Marriage, Children, empty nest: Now What?"
"I searched him on Google. Nothing."
"Her beautiful eyes. . . my guiding lignt."
OKAY--NOW HERE IS MY 6 WORD REPLY:
"He keeps me warm and safe!" :)
Or how about this one:
"EVEN WITH SNORING-HE'S THE ONE!" :)
OKAY--NOW IT IS YOUR TURN--I TAG ANYONE WHO IS READING MY BLOG.
BE CREATIVE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE OLD OR YOUNG--SINGLE OR MARRIED FOR YEARS. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR RESPONSES. THIS CAN BE FUN! It does a heart good to laugh or to take a moment and ponder our lives or where we are and where we are going!
Love,
Mama, Memaw, or Marsha
1 comment:
"He will be my prince charming!" :-)
Post a Comment