Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Greatest Blessings :)

My greatest blessings call me Mama! :) As Mother's Day approaches, I just wanted our seven to know that from the very start you each were prayed for and wanted so very much, and Dad and I love you with all our hearts. Sometimes when I know you need your space--but I am missing you or thinking about you--I get my sock dolls out and I feel your sweet spirits. I hope you do not think that I am weird--it is just a mother thing I suppose. If I were to pass from this life tomorrow I would want you each to know in your hearts that you are loved and thought of every single day by your mama. I miss those days when all of you seven were home with Dad and me. Sometimes I wish you were little once again so that I could hold you and rock you and sing my crazy songs to you once again like: "Mama loves you--yes-sireee! From your head to your toes--from your elbows to your knees--Mama loves you--yes-sirree!" Once upon a time we had you safely with us so that we could be sure you were protected--but now you each have left the nest--and are flying on your own-- some of you with little chick-a-dees of your own. :) The sweetness of those grandbabies bring such joy into our lives. Be careful my seven. Hold to the Rod. Look to the Son. All My Love, Mama

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...